YWA offers participation on many levels. For members who simply want to show their support by joining YWA, your membership dollars will go toward organizing and funding classes, workshops, and exhibitions, and the day-to-day expenses of keeping the organization running. For members who want to be more hands-on, the organization is always seeking volunteers to help with YWA events and activities. Artist members benefit from each other’s experience and through participation in YWA classes, workshops, and exhibitions.
- Participation in YWA special events, exhibitions and outings
- Use of the Gertrude Schoolhouse for shows, classes, and other activities for a nominal fee
- Opportunities to exhibit work at YWA satellite locations including United Security Bank, and at Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce functions
- Collaboration with Local Arts Councils
- Reduced fees and special opportunities to participate including Annual Tri-County Exhibition and other YWA sponsored exhibits
YWA Membership Options:
Individual: $30 per year
Student: $20 per year
Family: $50 per year
Business: $50 per year,
Patron: $75 per year
It’s easy to become a member! Click the arrow below, to find the membership that best suits you. We look forward to creating with you!
RENEW NOW at these 2017 membership rates. Membership rates will increase on February 1, 2018!
Want to review via snail mail? Please click here to download the form and mail to:
Yosemite Western Artists
PO Box 838, Oakhurst, CA 93644
Membership forms are also available at galleries in Oakhurst including Timberline and Stellar Galleries.