Want your art posted on our website? As part of your paid membership, you are entitled to an Artist Page in our Artist Gallery! If you are not a member, you will need to join YWA first. YWA Membership dues are $40.00 a year. Once the payment is received you may apply for an artist page by submitting the materials listed below. After your initial free Artist Page is up, you can update it at anytime for just a $20 processing fee!
1) Submit Membership Dues of $40.00, if you are not already a member in good standing, via PayPal or mail a check (payable to Yosemite Western Artists) to Yosemite Western Artists, PO Box 838, Oakhurst, CA 93644. Please write “YWA Gallery Update” in the memo section of your check, if your payment is for a Artist Page update.
2) Submit the following items for inclusion on your page, via email, to email@example.com:
- Your biography
- A head shot photograph
- A contact email address (if you want visitors to be able to contact you via email from your page)
- Links to web sites and Social Network pages you would like included
- 6 images of your artwork (please include title, original size and medium of each work)
3) Image Guidelines: We’ll be automatically limiting maximum image sizes in the galleries to approximately 5″ x 7,” 72 ppi, jpeg images. We do this to avoid providing unscrupulous visitors with a high quality printable image. If you desire any of your images to be displayed larger than 5″ x 7,” let us know. Images you provide must be jpeg images, at least 7″ on their longest side and at least 5″ on their shortest side, at 72 ppi. Please use the highest jpeg quality setting possible, while staying under our maximum file size limit of 2 megabytes per image.
4) If you have a video we can include 1 video on your page, as well, but you’ll need to post it to YouTube or Vimeo and provide us with a link to it and/or the embed code. We do not have the bandwidth to host videos directly on our server.
5) If you have any questions, email them to Bill Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn Around Time:
One week from receipt of payment and files.
The page will remain in draft form until the artist has given final approval.
Changes after final approval will be considered a new submission and payment will be charged accordingly.
The page will stay up as long as the artist is a current YWA Member, and as long as this site remains active. Should the site require a complete rebuild, the member would need to resubmit their work and any required payment.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful artwork here!